Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Patience...

Tonight I learned one word that should take precedence over my life right now. That word is Patience. I need patience at work, in my personal life, with my friends and family, and with myself. I need to learn that just because things aren't going exactly as I had envisioned, or they aren' t just as I had hoped, that God sees the WHOLE picture- from beginning to end. I need to trust the one person who is in control, who can see the whole picture, the one who paints that picture. He knows what is best for me, and just as a parent wants the best for their child, He wants the best for me. He's watching my back and teaching me new lessons at the same time.

I pray that throughout these coming weeks, as new trials are placed on my plate, that I may learn to be patient, and take from these experiences what God wants me to learn. I need to be a God sponge- soak it up! (random, but makes a good picture)

Thank you Lord for caring enough about me to take the time to teach me how to become more like you.

No comments: