Monday, July 8, 2013

Challenge: Day 11

First day on the MNS phase!  I've been excited to get off the cleanse phase and start seeing some results. Not just physical results, but also energy and mental clarity results.  Don't get me wrong, I have felt AMAZING during the cleanse.  My focus, mental energy, physical energy, alertness...all that is so much better. No longer am I falling asleep on the drive to or from work...or at my desk for that matter.  YEAH!

Here's how my day transpired food-wise-

Breakfast: Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake (nummers!)

Lunch: Leftover spaghetti

Dinner: Homemade Country Captain Chicken from the challenge cookbook. Let me tell you- despite the strange combination of ingredients this was so GOOD!  Definitely a repeat meal here.

Snacks: Carrot and Celery Sticks, Organic Apple, and for "dessert" we had a banana peanut butter smoothie.  I like to use PB2 for the peanut butter.  Less fatty!

No comments: