Monday, July 1, 2013

Challenge: Day 4

This is the first break from the fiber drink! Hopefully my gassy bloated tummy will go away now. :(

Breakfast: egg scramble with mushrooms and green onions. I also baked some paleo apple cinnamon muffins. They are made with almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, eggs, banana and diced apple. Nummy!

Lunch: this was amazing and my husband liked it too! I made the chicken avocado salad from the challenge cookbook and had it over a bed of lettuce. Jacob had it on a slice of toasted bread. This is a keeper!

Dinner: I made the crockpot chicken burritos recipe from the challenge cookbook. We decided to serve it over lettuce like a salad. I added black beans and slivered almonds. We had it with trader joes Goddess dressing. Fruit on the side. We both agree that this recipe is a keeper. Mmmm

Snacks: brown rice cakes with peanut butter. We also had a paleo muffin. 

No comments: