Thursday, July 4, 2013

Challenge: Day 8

Breakfast: Fried Eggs & Peanut butter Toast

Lunch: Chicken and avocado salad on slice of wheat toast.  Apple slices.

Dinner: Paleo Pizza from the Everyday Paleo cookbook.  It was super good!  A no-wheat crust, topped with some marinara, zuccini, summer squash, tomatoes, olives and roasted red peppers.  I also cooked up some antibiotic, no added hormones chicken italian sausage.



Snacks:I forgot my mid-morning snack. That was a big mistake.  By the time lunch rolled around I was feeling so jittery and hangry!  After lunch we went to a local seafood restaurant with my parents and split an appetizer of steamer clams, so that served as our snack. 

I also did our week 2 meal planning since my last meal plan ended at today.  Here's what I have planned for the next week:


There are a couple of repeats of our favorites from last week, like black beans and rice and the spaghetti. 

No comments: