Friday, July 5, 2013

Challenge: Day 9

I had an epiphany yesterday as I realized that I haven't had to buy lunch all throughout this challenge and neither has my husband, and we won't be going out to dinner.  That makes what we paid for the challenge not much more than what we would be paying for eating out. Awesome!

Breakfast: I made up a 2-egg scramble with diced zucchini and summer squash that was left over from last night's paleo pizza. 

Lunch: Leftover paleo pizza and a hard boiled egg.

Dinner: Spaghetti with Barilla Plus multigrain spaghetti noodles and the lowest sugar spaghetti sauce I could find on the store shelves.

Snacks: Throughout the work day I had my homemade trail mix.  Dessert was a Choco Loco bar that is vegan and gluten free. 

How I felt: Today I had my energy back, so yesterday's day of rest must have done some good.  I'm excited that tomorrow is the last day of the cleanse.  That fiber drink is getting old.  :)

No comments: