Monday, July 1, 2013

Challenge: Day 5

Today is the best I have felt! Energy, clarity of mind, good mood. This is also the day Jacob mentioned he felt the best too.

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, whole grain toast with peanut butter. (And Spark of course!)

Lunch: Used the rest of the leftover chicken from last night's crock pot chicken burritos for a salad topper. I picked up trader joes Goddess dressing as it looked like it had all clean ingredients and wasn't too fatty. I just dipped my fork in the dressing and then stabbed into the salad. It was the perfect mix of black beans and avocado with the salad. 

Dinner: I made chicken breasts cooked in coconut oil. Made a sauce of chicken broth, coconut milk, basil and mushrooms. I put that over the chicken and quinoa with a side of corn. 

Snacks: Fresh fruit salad, had a protein shake after my workout, and a paleo apple cinnamon muffin. 

No comments: